Our full update can be found here: https://www.smore.com/3db01
- Third, Fourth and Fifth grade students will continue SOL Testing this week, in person and virtual. (see schedule below) Testing will begin right away each day since we have a shortened day. Families can help their student by making sure they arrive on time, are rested and ready to test. Students will be given the opportunity to pick up breakfast and eat. If your student needs more time to test, we will call home to see if transportation will be available.
- The YMCA has shared virtual water safety videos with us. You can access those videos here.
- Bulldog Basketball Camp has 23 spots left! This camp is for children ages 8-15
Date: June 10th & 11th
Time: 8 am – 12 pm
Cost is $75
Max of 60 campers
Link to sign-up: http://tinyurl.com/4hud3fke
Link to pay: http://tinyurl.com/3tn6jsp3
GCPS STUDENT DEVICE COLLECTION
- Device Collection for In Person BES Students: Wednesday, June 2-Classes will come to the Library
- ALL Elementary Virtual Students will have device collection at the GES Bus Loop, Wednesday, June 9 from 2-6pm and Friday, June 11 from 8am-4:30pm.
Our last Byrd Bedtime story of the year is linked in this week’s update. We hope you have enjoyed seeing so many familiar faces this year and listening to some great stories!