- Friday February 12 will now be an instructional day for students instead of a scheduled professional work day for staff.
- This week we will have a BES Spirit week:
Monday-Love the USA- wear red, white and blue
Tuesday- Love of Comfort-Pajama Day
Wednesday-Love of Learning-Wear 100 to celebrate the 100th day of school!
Thursday- Love BES- show your school spirit
Friday-Love for Valentines Day-wear red, white and pink.
- 5th grade families- did you miss the GMS curriculum fair? Not to worry, we have the recording linked in our weekly update for you to watch!
- Our local Community Action grant has funds to assist income eligible parents with the cost of after care. Goochland Parks and Recreation department has an afterschool care program that qualifies as well as any licensed child care provider.” Click here for income guidelines and application form.
- February 17th -The Gifted Advisory Committee is hosting a virtual panel on Understanding the Social and Emotional Needs of Gifted and High Ability Students. More info can be found here