Follow the link for our full BES Weekly Update for January 4-8 https://www.smore.com/e98rc
This week’s reminders:
We hope you and your family had a restful, relaxing and safe break!
First, we have a very important reminder from Nurse Britton as we return to school. If your student has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in close contact with someone that has tested positive, please DO NOT report for on-site learning. Please contact Nurse Britton if this may apply to you or if you have questions. You can reach her by calling the BES front office or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now, as we get back into the swing of things here are some other important reminders:
- Don’t forget to fill out the health survey prior to each school day for each GCPS student!
- Don’t forget to charge your iPads tonight!
- Empty out your book bags and folder (have your adult go through your folder with you)
- Wash your book bags and coats if possible!
- Continue washing masks after each wear!
- Click here to review our GCPS Return to School Covid-19 Matrix. This is helpful information to know what to do if your child has any symptoms listed in our daily health survey.
In our full newsletter at the link above you will also find more on our third tip for reading with your child at home. This week’s tip is all about making predictions, together!
Whether it’s virtual or in person we cant wait to see you tomorrow and SOAR through another amazing year, together!