Happy Sunday, Eagles! See our full update here
- While typically the holiday season is a time for giving, this year in order to keep everyone safe we are asking that students do not bring in any items to be exchanged (food or otherwise). Instead, we will encourage our students to share kind words and encouragement with one another.
- FRIDAY, DEC. 18TH: All students released at 1pm- No Elementary Learning Labs
- BES, including the front office, will be closed from December 18 until January 4. If you have any questions during that time, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- From 12/16-12/17, our Food Services team will be handing out enough food to families to take you through the entire winter break!
- When you are cleaning out spaces before or after the holidays please remember that Byrd will gladly accept donations of gently used children’s books that are in good shape! We would welcome picture, chapter, and nonfiction books that may interest our students
This week is BES Spirit Week:
MONDAY, DEC. 14TH: SCHOOL SPIRIT DAY! DRESS IN YOUR BES, GOOCHLAND, OR COLLEGE GEAR!
TUESDAY, DEC. 15TH: ”Tree Toppers” HAT DAY! WEAR YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY HAT OR ANY HAT!
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 16TH: WACKY TACKY WEDNESDAY! DRESS CRAZY OR WEAR YOUR FAVORITE TACKY HOLIDAY STUFF!
THURSDAY, DEC. 17TH: HOLIDAY SPIRIT DAY! WHICHEVER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE! WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!
FRIDAY, DEC. 18TH: PAJAMAS DAY! GET COMFORTABLE!
This week’s update also has our second tip for reading with your child at home: Ask questions before during and after reading, a special holiday themed Bedtime Story and a helpful resource for families of high school seniors. Don’t forget to check it out at the link in the email message.