Here is our weekly update! https://www.smore.com/4nsp9 We have a very special Byrd Bedtime Story to share this week, too! Be sure to check it out.
- The Goochland Christmas Mother has asked us to donate canned goods and pork and beans this year. If you are able to send in a donation it is greatly appreciated. Virtual students can bring their donations to the front door and we will gladly make sure they are added to our BES donations.
- We will be serving 7 days of breakfast and lunch on November 23rd with no curbside meal pick up on November 26th. see the flyer here
- Charge iPad each night and bring it to school each day.
- Continue to wash masks after each wear.
- Click here to review our GCPS Return to School Covid-19 Matrix. This is helpful information to know what to do if your child has any symptoms listed in our daily health survey.
- As you know, GCPS is committed to providing diverse role models to our students. Do you know any great adults from diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds who would be perfect for this? Please share this link with them https://forms.gle/XuKnKyDq5sJnFGvx7 so that they can share their willingness to positively impact the youth of Goochland! No contribution of time is too big or too small.
SUPPORT YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION AT HOME
Are you interested in hearing more about supporting your child’s education at home? Click the link to take a look at some of our Family Education Videos.