Can you believe November is already here? Here is the link to our full update: https://www.smore.com/x9y6k
- Thanksgiving Break – NO SCHOOL Wednesday, November 25th-Friday, November, 27th.
- In addition to our BES meal pick-up on Mondays and Thursdays at noon, GCPS offers curbside meal pick-up every Wednesday evening from 4-6 pm at the secondary complex, in front of GHS. They hand out 7 days of breakfast meals and 7 days of lunch meals.
- Charge iPad each night and bring it to school each day.
- Continue to wash masks after each wear.
- Return all books from Byrd to the bins located near the front door (library books, Byrd READS books).
NOVEMBER IS FAMILY ENGAGEMENT IN EDUCATION MONTH!
Flyers should be coming home on Monday highlighting the seminars we are offering families this month to celebrate Family Engagement in Education Month. All seminars will be recorded and shared with everyone to watch at a time convenient for you if you are unable to attend the live sessions. All seminars will be housed on our BES webpage under Family Support Resources
FREE FAMILY LITERACY NIGHT HOSTED BY RICHMOND AREA LITERACY CHAPTER
TUESDAY, NOV. 10TH, 6:30PM
: THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT.
You are invited to participate in Family Literacy Night on Tuesday, Nov. 10th from 6:30-7:30 p.m. This virtual event will feature a book talk hosted by bbgb books in Carytown and a pajama story time with author Corinne Luck! This event is open and free to all students and families.
To register for the event, please RSVP at this link https://tinyurl.com/RALCLiteracyNight by Nov. 8th.