Students should not be in school if they have the following symptoms and should remain home for 24 hours after they subside:
- A fever of 100.4 degrees or greater (May return 24 hours after fever free without the use of fever reducing medication)
- Vomiting or diarrhea because of illness.
- An unknown rash or possible contagious condition.
- Are unable to focus due to: pain, chronic health condition and acute illness.
- Flu-like illness (with or without fever) – headache, fatigue, cough, aches, weakness and sore throat.
Please be prompt when picking up your ill or injured child in order to minimize his or her chance of spreading or acquiring a contagious illness.
Feel free to contact Nurse Britton with questions or guidelines on returning to school. Wash those hands!!!